Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oregon Trip

Kate and I made the drive down to Oregon yesterday without much trauma. A little fussy at the start, she settled down by Olympia. We stopped once for a diaper change and feeding, then went to Hillsboro. Kate really wanted to meet her Uncle Lucas, and spend more time chillin' with her cousin Owen.

A note about Kate's outfit. With the way it snaps, I call it a French outfit. And there's a duck on the front. So we have "Le Duck" which makes the sound "Le Quack". And to think I can figure all that out without having taken a single French class!
After dinner, went headed down to Salem. Kate got the chance to catch up with Grandpa Oshel, whom she hadn't seen since her arrival stay at the hospital.
What I like best about this picture is that it seems Kate no longer has a head. But I assure you it's just the angle of the photo!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Are those two babies related, or what? Mine may have to show proof to join the cousin club. :)