Friday, April 18, 2008

Sewing Help

Yesterday I was working on a quilt for our baby. Cutting fabric, using the sewing maching, etc. Tigger REALLY wanted my attention through the whole process. I tried telling her that if she sat within arms reach, but generally not on top of what I was working on, I'd keep petting her.

She'd sit on the fabric. She'd walk in between me and the sewing maching as I was sewing. Generally cute and annoying at the same time.

The fabric Tigger is sitting on here is not from the quilt, but from some burp cloths I was working on. She's giving the "Pet me, don't move me" look!

1 comment:

- Joanne O. said...

Our cat would do the same thing every time I sat down to do homework on the computer. I'd try and move the mouse and his head would be pushing against my hand to say "rub me please". I felt bad for him, but it would get rather annoying when I couldn't do anything at all.