Tuesday, March 25, 2008

4 cats. 2 adults. 1 house.

Doug and I have two cats: Tinker and Gabby. With my mother-in-law being in the hospital, we've added two more to our household: Tigger and Charlie. The two pictures below are of Gabby. In the first one, she's just being darn cute, wanting her tummy rubbed. In the next, she's 'hiding' under Doug's knees. She also LOVES to help you make the bed by hiding under the sheets and blankets as you are putting everything together. She a bit skiddish around strangers, but once she warms up, she'll talk your ear off, hence the name.


Next up, Tinker. One day I put an extra pillow from the couch onto the top corner of the couch. It's been her spot ever since.


Charlie. In every picture I've taken of him, he has the super-glowing eyes. He enjoys getting brushed out as part of my bed-time routine. And he's taken to making sneak attacks on Tinker, which she most definitely does not enjoy.


Tigger, in a scratch-my-belly pose. She also enjoys spending a lot of time on my lap while I am watching TV. She is not helpful when I want to get up, however. Doesn't take a hint, to the point where I am practically standing up (which takes me a while these days) and she's still hanging on!

Now that you have been formally introduced to our pets, I'll be sure to share more stories.

No comments: