Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I'd be rich if . . .

If someone paid me a dollar for every time I dribbled water down my chin (and often onto my clothes) when drinking out of my water bottle, I'd have a lot of money.

Other 'money making' situations:

And out-and-out spilling of an entire cup of coffee. Bonus for it happening in the car.
Rock chips on my windshield.
Dribbled coffee down my chin and onto my clothes.

Many could be found from my teaching experience, from every time a student says:
Do we have homework tonight?
Did I miss anything yesterday?
Is this going to be on the test?

I'm sure there are other things to add to the list. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I wish it were so, I'd be a rich lady! (Proof by the coffee dribbles down my shirt already this morning....)

Anonymous said...

Just think how rich you'd be if you invented a dribble-proof to-go beverage container!