Monday, June 1, 2009

Birthday Events

Okay. Pictures are not exactly in order, but Bogger is being tempremental about moving pictures around today.

Yesterday we had a little BBQ get-together. And we all got to watch a cute little girl eat cake. A chocolate frosted cupcake, that is. Made by her mommy, who succumbed to sibling-peer pressure around baked goods and childrens' birthdays. It sure was tasty! Okay, I'll eat a little . . . especially the frosting!
Sure like the feel of it between my fingers.

Awwww. I'm so cute!




So many presents, so little time.

Kate was a little bit interested in opening presents. But not too much.
A smile and a laugh for the birthday bear.

I love my new swing. Monica helped me figure out how fun it is!


Watch my happy feet go wild at the end of the video.

2 comments:

marla said...

What a cutie pie! It's like she's already learning how to "pump her legs" while swinging!

Jade said...

Happy Birthday, Kate! I like that she got the geometric shapes puzzle. There is a gift in mind that will be coming her way soon...You know how it is. :)