Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby Food

Since Kate has turned 6 months old, she's been 'enjoying' new tastes. I put it in quotes, because the first time she tries new flavors, she makes the most horrible I-hate-this-why-are-your-being-so-mean-to me looks.



However, the 2nd time we try the new flavor, she's all about it. This is a video of her eating apple-mango sauce, mixed with rice cereal. It's the 2nd time of her eating the apple-mango. She also loves to 'help', by grabbing the spoon. (Note the near eye poke out in this video.) Sometimes, I have to have her grab my pinkie fingers, and then go in with the spoon. Very tricky.

3 comments:

Anne said...

One little trick: if Monica grabbed at the spoon we let her have it to hold, then used a second one to keep feeding her!

marla said...

So cute! Owen doesn't grab the spoon, he is quite content with us feeding him... QUICKLY!

McMahan family said...

I love the video! She is so cute!