Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cute Onsies



Over the weekend, I did a bit of 'wardrobe' rotation for Kate. All of her clothes fit in one drawer right now (as long as I don't have to close it). This is the drawer of Clothes Kate Wears. Down below it is the drawer of Clothes That Kate Will Grow Into. So on Sunday I pulled clothes out of the top drawer that don't fit any more, and culled the bottom drawer for clothes that she would now fit into.




I probably should have done this two weeks ago. But my life is filled with a lot of "I should haves" right now, so there's no guilt here. For example, right now I should be grading the tests I gave to my Algebra 1 students on Tuesday. But I'd rather be doing other things. No guilt, I tell you, no guilt.




I know this is a side note, but it's quite liberating to just embrace the things I actually am able to do, and letting go of the rest. Like tonight - I made super yummy Cream of Potato soup. Well worth the time.




Anyways, back to Kate. She wore two very cute onsies this week. And I tried my best to get her to smile for the pictures. We came close with the 2nd one!

2 comments:

- Joanne O. said...

It's Super Kate!!!! She looks like Superman when he pulls his outfit open and reveals the big S.

Anne said...

Hmmm, superman.... imaginary friends. It all makes sense. I'm ready for one of those imaginary shirts myself.

- Anton