Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow Day!

Today Doug and I had a snow day, due to the icy roads and 3 inches of snow we received. Kate and I got all bundled up, and headed out into the white stuff. We played the 'mittens on mittens off game.' I think if she had more dexterity with them on, they would have been on the whole time. Pretty much the only reason she wanted to go inside was because her hands were so cold.

For a while we were in the front of the house, and I was wiping snow off my car. Kate wanted to do the same thing with her car. She then proceded to the swing set, brushed off the swing, and went for a spin.


Finally, cleaning off and taking a turn at the slide. It was fun watching her dump herself into the snow at the bottom of the slide. The only disappointment of the day was that the snow was so dry, I couldn't make a snow ball, let alone a snow man!






No comments: