Sunday, February 28, 2010

Naked Baby

Here's the most recent routine Kate has been into. I go to change her diaper in the evening.. She tells me she has to go potty. And it's time to change into jammies, so we have the rest of her clothes off, too. So she goes into the bathroom. Doesn't go potty. And then wants to run around the house naked. Will fight, wiggle, squirm, and yell, "No, no, No!" if I try to put a diaper or clothes on her. So here are some cute picutres of the baby running around naked.


It, however, ceases being fun for Mommy when the following happens. Kate 'disappeared' for a while, and then came back to where I was sitting on the couch. I picked her up only to realize that she was messy. As in, had gone poo somewhere in the house, and had residual poo left on her bottom. Which conveniently wiped off on me and the blanket I was using.
As I took her to her room to finish cleaning up, put on a diaper (which she still fought) and her jammies, Doug found the location of the rest of the poo. It was actually in the bathroom. Just on the bath rug, not in her little potty seat.
All in all, I actually find this funny. But there will not be any more naked baby running around for a while.


1 comment:

marla said...

That's funny... very funny.