Sunday, January 10, 2010

Trip to Oregon

A quick sampling of our trip.  Kate dressed as Elmo:

Kate and Owen dressing up.  The necklaces were w big hit.

Marla and Owen on the Carosel

Kate on her first ride.  Which she wasn't really sure about until the last 30 seconds, when she decided she LOVED it and wanted 'more'.  This picture also shows how tired she was.  It was just before nap time AND she had a cold a didn't sleep well the night before.

But here, while it's not immediately obvious, she is having a lot more fun.

Kate and Grandma in the kitchen.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love the colander hat. I have a picture of you and Abigail both wearing hats like that, I'll have to dig it up.

MOM said...

I was hoping to get a picture of Jill & Kate in the colander hats, to match/compare with the one of her & Abigail. Oh, I remember how much Abigail loved colander hats!