Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

About a month ago, we were at Babies-R-Us getting Miss Kate a new car seat, for when she grows out of the one she is using now. Which will be soon. I was in another part of the store getting a baby shower present for a co-worker, and Doug comes up to me with the Halloween costume for Kate. He is so cute about things like that !

So, here is our newest black cat with our other black cat.

Look at me, all cute on the floor!





Meow, meow!





Last night, we carved the pumpkin. It was actually the first pumpkin that Doug had ever carved - a surprise to me. While he was carving, I prepared the seeds for roasting.
We got our template from www.yeswecarve.com . Yes, that's right, it's a Barack O'Latern.








2 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a cute kitty!

We just had a little Obama come to the door, and I said "good luck Tuesday!" As they walked away the kids in the group were trying to figure out what was on Tuesday. I'm guessing a parent picked out that costume. :)

marla said...

What a cutie patootie... a very cute cat. I love that Doug picked it out!